What's funny...is when you move, and you have your friends help....funny things tend to happen lol...especially with this crew!
Good friends are so special, and always there to help in a seconds notice. After Arno broke his butt all week so he could help me on saturday, his truck broke down, I hope he knows how MUCH I appreciate your friendship and loyalty and the sacrifice you made for me. I just wish that your truck didn't break down, I feel so bad that had to happen and not just because of the move it's because I know how stressed you are right now. Arno called the Holmes and every one of them came through when the friend emergency button was pressed for help. Every single one of them gave up their night and Sunday to help me move....then of course Trisha and Michelle...You guys ROCK!
Arno, Tammy, Justin, Jason, Trisha and Michelle thank you so much for your wonderful help.
Also, thank you Robin Shawn, and Natali for your AMAZING help too, for without that help I wouldn't have gotten here. I hope that I can get going and not let anyone down after all the sacrifices everyone has made to help me out....
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!