Well folks,
It's moving time yet once again. Mom is moving back to Malad!! YEAH!! and I'm going to leave a week later (hopefully) to head to salt lake. So it's double packing for me....UGH...My brother is in Texas, and my sister's condition prevents her from lifting heavy things, so it's up to me which is o.k. Work never hurt anyone right! :)
I'm a bit nervous though, it's the biggest city I've ever lived in...I'm a bit of a country girl lol. Talk about peer pressure lol...friends geez....they can get you to go anywhere if you let them..(but of course I am a pushover for those two anyway hehe).

I do have an apartment in Holladay, but no job yet...so I'm praying hard that something shows up and quick! It has been really hard to go there to look around considering it's a 3 hour drive from Soda Springs. Had no choice to put the cart before the horse...just hoping that the horse isn't lame and the cart isn't missing a wheel when I get there.

So all you adorable buddies of mine in that direction...(spread the word :D and make me sound like the killer worker!..well at least a hard worker anyway)...

Off to the packing again, it's almost 3 a.m. so I gotta get the kitchen finished so we can get the stupid stuff done tomorrow..I know it's sunday, but hopefully everyone will understand where I'm doing things on my own... chow for now :D