A few of my friends and I went to volunteer at the Wasatch Back Relay Race in Park City, Utah. We even got to see the Olympic Park on the way in...Holy Cow was it amazing! It was a WET day...but it was still fun to see all the interesting themes each team had, and to work with the hundreds of volunteers that came to help make this event successful. I know I had a good time!


We were all waiting for the runners at the finish line to come in.....

the finish line sign...


Some of the neatest volunteers that were helping with us were from the "Best Buddies" organization. I think it was the best part of being there is working with some amazing people.


Some more of the great individuals from "The Best Buddies" Organization these ladies had the biggest and most amazing hearts. They were so eager to help everyone out...


Let's just say we had some interesting teams come through, I think the picture is worth a 1000 words haha...


We even had a marriage proposal at the finish line...
OF COURSE....SHE SAID "YES"!!!!


Finally....Me, Michelle and Brandi had a great time. We got poured on all day long, but we had such a great time volunteering...we've already planned on going next year!