MOM AND CHERHYS GETTING PIES BAKED


EVEN JAKE WANTED TO HELP OUT


This year we had Thanksgiving at Cherhys and Shane's place in Grace. It was pretty fun, the day before mom and I went to her house and did some preparations. Jake even wanted to get in the action....
This year, I had to work so I had to wait for the good stuff... I had a friend that was going to be alone this year and so her and her son JJ came along for the ride. JJ is 4. JJ and Jake had the best time playing together that when we left, he was begging my sister to open his kennel and he crawled into it and went to sleep, not whimpering the whole night. ;)
The only thing that was missing this year was Rollie. He recently moved to San Antonio Texas, so he had Thanksgiving there with Julie and the girls. I hope that everyone that we care and love had a safe holiday! Know that your thought of and appreciate every minute you are in our lives.