You know, it's funny how a trip to see your friends, how refreshing and calming that is. It's been a long time since I've felt peace in my heart and soul. It was a well needed trip. We're not doing anything special but, it's just nice to be in the same room with them. it helps to regroup and see life in a fresh light...you know what I mean :)
I'm counting the days when I can finally get back to my own life. I've loved being with my mom, but I need to return to my life again...Heck I'm 34! I'm tired of being alone and who knows if my heavenly father may or may not want me that way.
I just hope the next one will love me with all my inperfections and not break my heart. I thought at this time I would be in Colorado, but well....you know how life works right.... So here I am still in IDAHO...grrrr. Hopefully in the spring, I'll be back in my wonderful utah! My plan is of all places to go to salt lake city lol...I swore for many years that I would never go there to live, well I'm going to shoot me in the foot and go! Hows that for funny lol...oh well, things change right...and your life tends to move in a different direction than you ever planned for. I have to just follow that right and go for the ride. Everyone knows I have a sweet ride lol, as strange as it gets....
Wanna come for a great ride lol....ttyl off to check on my friends kids...they went out on an adult date. Poor things, last time they actually had a date just the two of them was 4 monts ago! chow for now!