Well, it's been almost a month and were finally settling in. I found a job at Alco Discount Store here in Soda and found a long lost friend from High School...how about Misty Starnes! It's been fun to get to know her all over again at least as adults lol....
Mom and my kitty Charlie has been making friends in the apartments. Our neighbor Linda has been here every day almost lol.
Getting the apartment in order has been a bit of a struggle, but were slowly finding places to put things and get it organized.
We have had several visits from the ward we are in now, and they seem like really neat people. We found that an old friend from home that mom worked with is in the ward so that I think has helped mom a little.
I can't believe it is October already, it's like I've been in a deep sleep with what has been going on in our family lives the past few months.
Mom and I have moved to Soda Springs, and Rollie is now a San Antonio Texas resident...and getting used to the humid weather there again. (He served a mission in Iowa so he's had the humid weather before).
Well, we got to go back to Malad to work a little more on the house, but were on the down side of things. It will be a different life from now on, but were determined to make it work!
Cherhys is finally on her FINAL year of school. After two waisted years of trying to get into her program (after her councelor went on vacation in the middle especially where he promised her a spot), and two "Majors" changes....she finally is going to graduate. The funny thing is that she ended up going back to the thing that she told us as a little girl that she wanted to do, and that was to teach! Funny how things end up huh....
As for me, I am hoping to be settled in Holliday Utah by March 09 finally so I can get back to a somewhat normal life after the past year of trials I've had....what we've had....just gotta save the money now for the move :).
Friends and family, have a wonderful fall!