A photographer took pictures during the pageant, and thought I'd share some with ya





this was a killer scene lol...had to get this poor guy up to his spot without being seen :D....and get our fannies out of the way hehe...








The first night I helped with the pageant we got this NASTY storm just a few minutes after I left for the night and YES I drove home in it...I can't believe it...had no Idea that it was that bad....

The first night I helped with the pageant we got this NASTY storm just a few minutes after I left for the night and YES I drove home in it...I can't believe it...had no Idea that it was that bad....

The first night I helped with the pageant we got this NASTY storm just a few minutes after I left for the night and YES I drove home in it...I can't believe it...had no Idea that it was that bad....

The first night I helped with the pageant we got this NASTY storm just a few minutes after I left for the night and YES I drove home in it...I can't believe it...had no Idea that it was that bad....

The first night I helped with the pageant we got this NASTY storm just a few minutes after I left for the night and YES I drove home in it...I can't believe it...had no Idea that it was that bad....