There was fireworks in Logan, some friends came into town and had a blast!

This was grandpa Jone's post 455, not many left :(

grandpa jones' post

Malad Dragon Cheerleaders!

How about a surprise! My cousin Mckinley was in the parade...what????

My brother's old crew

My brother's old crew

Can't have a parade without horses lol
Hey check it out! We got STATE!


Brynlee LOVES to go on trips...she kept going to the car thinking we were taking her somewhere lol

Brynlee has learned to climb, She LOVES her Grandma Hubbard's back deck...(has handles for her to use)

Brynlee LOVES the chickies....couldn't get her to look at the camera :D

This is where I was always at, BEHIND HER! The little tornado kept me on the run hehe, she kept grabbing my finger wanting to go outside and play...so PLAY WE DID!

Brynlee LOVES her Grandma Hubbard's Air conditioner, she would stand in front of it, and just GIGGLE with delight!!! I was able to catch this awesome picture hehe...
Believe it or not this one was an oops! It turned out to be an amazing picture!

a few of the fireworks

a few of the fireworks 
I had the best time with my family! How very lucky we are to be so close, we are missing my brothers family, that would've made it perfect!