Of all the funny things to see while I was heading home from work...

I was driving down the road and what did I see...these two ducks swimming in someones yard!!! All the snow melting had made this little pond, so why not lol

I just HAD to stop and take some pictures!

I didn't have the heart to tell them that it wasn't a swimming hole lol
I went on a walk today, it was a 61 degree sunny beautiful day!!!! Grabbed my camera to see what I could find and I found it...SPRING IS HERE!


WAIT!!! what's that....SWEET! GREEN!!!!

amazing sight to see!

wait! there was three!!! yeah spring!

flowers are starting to emerge!

pretty sights everywhere!

I spotted little flowers coming up everywhere!

spring is coming!

how sweet it is!

everything is coming alive!

tree's are starting to bud...spring is here!


Finally things are waking up! Spring has finally arrived! It's my favorite time of the year, everything is brand new again!