Mom was in Texas for two months, and she just got back so I came home for the weekend and we got to spend Saturday with my sisters family, and I got a special guest one of my roomies, Michelle to come down from Salt Lake. It was a really nice weekend.

Brynlee sure loves her Grandma Gleed! Always have a good time together lol
Michelle came to spend the weekend with my family and she got to know "Jake" and the rest of the crew...it was sooo funny...she's from South Jordan (SLC) and the first thing she said "oh my gosh, IT IS SOOO COUNTRY!" Gotta love it!
Brynlee and her mommy! She sure is a momma's girl and how she love her!
Brynlee's trying squash now and I think more is getting on her inside of her right now...but hey she's having a great time learning
I think she even love's her aunt Gillaire too, look at that smile I got looking at me...I know the next best job in the world will be a mommy, but I'm sure loving being an anut to three adorable girls!!!