Well, our ward this month had the privilege of helping on on Saturday mornings to go to a local church to help feed the homeless. It was quite a humbling experience for me. Seeing these people come in for a hot meal was hard. They all look like you and me. If I didn't know their situation, I would've never guessed that they were homeless. It makes you appreciate what you have sooo much more. You know like your problems are just way too small to worry so much about. I hope that we all realize that we are all god's children and deserve all the love we can get. So if you have the opportunity to go and give service DO IT! You won't regret it! I know I didn't. Especially when I got to do it with friends! Ali, Trisha, and Michelle were with me too...What a day!


Trisha and Ali (michelle ducked out of the pic) lol