Dear Friends and Family,

Well, it's the end of a chapter in our family's lives. Mom is selling our house here in malad and moving to Soda Springs into an apartment. We just can't afford to keep it going with the rising costs of power, gas, etc anymore.

Rollie will be going to Texas, and I will most likely go to Salt Lake City. So the time of this Gleed family in Malad is over. At least in this capacity. We tried all we could to find somewhere for her to go in Malad but nothing ever opened. So it saddens me to say that we are leaving.

I know this may shock a lot of our family, since they love to come and visit. More so to come and stay with us here. That saddens us the most. But please don't be discouraged from coming to see us, we just won't have a large place to keep you in.

It breaks my heart to leave what I call my security blanket. When life goes wrong I always felt home as where I could regroup and continue. I've spent over 20 years here in this house and will be sorely missed.

It will be good however to start on a fresh and clean slate where there is nothing but the future to look forward to. There won't be so many memories of dad to sadden us, and I think it's the best way to move on from the past and look towards the future.

We look forward to seeing and hearing from everyone we care about as often as you can! If you come our way(s) please come and see us! Friends and Family are ALWAYS welcome!

Love always,

Mom, Rollie, Gillaire, Cherhys (and of course Charlie, my kitty)